6.28.2007

When weightloss hits a stand-still.

I really feel like I have the lowest metabolism in the world. I eat two brownies and I gain a pound? What is up with that? Gr. I don't want to diet, I really don't. I just want to eat healthier and make lifestyle changes. But this weight loss is becoming ridiculous. I lose 4 pounds in almost two months. How depressing is that? Not really a huge motivator if you ask me. I guess I really do have to go on a diet to see the results I'm looking for.

I exercise 5 times a week and I don't eat junk food. [Well, besides the occasional two brownies, which only happened once in two months!] Not that I'm trying to defend my decision to eat the brownies, but I think it's pretty good under the circumstances.

Bleh. I just want to be 130. [lol] Is 40 pounds asking too much? [Yeah, I think so].

My mom told me about this book she just found out about. The one I guess Jessica Simpson used to lose the weight. Something about 5, I know that.

-googled it.-

www.5FactorDiet.com

Okay, so It's the 5-factor fitness and 5-factor diet by Harley Pasternak.
I am buying it today. Even though I think it's kind of embarrassing. Of course a fat girl is going to be buying the diet book [hence the weight], but I still can't avoid the looks of people. And trust me, I know they're there.

Hopefully this book can help me lose the weight.

I'll let you know how the book is and the progress I make why trying it out.

Wish me luck! :]


LOVE || l i z z y

1 comment:

David Dane said...

Hello young lady. You call yourself Chubby girl.
Here are some suggestions.
One:Weight loss will be a life long issue for you. We all will have to watch what we eat for the rest of our lives.
Two:Get yourself a digital scale
Three:Weigh yourself everyday
Four:Write down that weight
Five:Keep a food journal, everything that you eat goes into the journal.
Six:Count calories, there is a small calorie counter book out there called the T-zone diet.
Seven:NO Fasting or skipping meals. Eat breakfast.
Eight:Revive those diet goals. 15 pounds of weight loss in a month is too much. Four of five pounds maximum dear. Be patient.
Encourage others like yourself.
Be careful and don't kill yourself to get off those pounds. You are a young woman. Also, see if your thyroid is OK. If you are having a problem have it checked. David Dane